Ways to Give
Make a bequest in your will or estate plan
Remembering The Foundation with a bequest in your will or estate plan will create a permanent legacy and help strengthen the CCSNH college of your choice for years to come.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs nothing now yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for community college students or programs in the future.
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime.
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- Gifts from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes.
- If you let The Foundation know of your plans, we will be able to thank you now and recognize you as a member of our legacy society.