Ways to Give

Give land, real estate and other assets

You can donate assets such as property (land, commercial buildings, vacation homes or your residence), in-kind gifts (such as services or time) and tangible assets (such as equipment or collections) to The Foundation for New Hampshire Community Colleges. Contact us for more information.

Looking for more giving options?


Tim Allison
Executive Director
[email protected]